- Although we appear as little waves, the whole sea is at our back, and we are one with it. No wave can exist by itself.
- No one can get anything unless he earns it. This is an eternal law.
- No man is born to any religion; he has a religion in his own soul.
- The essence of Vedanta is that there is but one Being and that every soul is that Being in full, not a part of that Being.
- How will you ever know him, as long as you are unable, to know yourself? - Hakim Sanai
- No one throws stones at the barren tree. - Saadi of Shiraz
- Where do you think you will Be, When God reveals Himself Inside of you? – Hafiz
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
- Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it!
- "All my life I have had a choice of hate and love. I chose love and I am here"
- “Progress is often equal to the difference between mind and mindset.”
- “Performance leads to recognition. Recognition brings respect. Respect enhances power. Humility and grace in one’s moments of power enhances dignity of an organization.”
- “Our assets walk out of the door each evening. We have to make sure that they come back the next morning.”
A P J Kalam’s
- “God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.”
- “As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.”
- 'A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.'
- 'Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.'
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.